I should not have posted yesterday. I jinxed it apparently.
Last night he told me there was no way he was going to leave on Friday. He would go, but on his own time. He was back in the anger zone - luckily Bean was with her dad... and there she'll stay until this is over. Whenever that is.
I have a meeting with my lawyer this afternoon and with any luck they'll tell me that I have a right to kick him out as soon as the papers are filed. Which is today. I'm considering a PFA - he's not violent at all, but yelling and name-calling is a form of abuse, even if he has a right to be angry. Even if his yelling isn't making me feel the way he wants me to. Even if I don't care what he says about me or how he feels.
I called Bean's dad and asked if she could stay there. She doesn't need to be anywhere near him right now (or ever again). Of course he said yes, and then he asked me if I was ok. I started crying and tried to assure him that I was, but how believable is it when someone sobs, "I'm ok." And I AM ok. I am just so frustrated by the whole thing. The one thing I've been holding onto this whole time is that he will be gone on at the end of February. I can't even think about it taking longer. I talked to the fabulous Michelle right after that and she came over and picked me up (in my pajamas). We got coffee at Starbucks and then went back to her house.
It's good to know that I have friends who will step in when I need them to.
He was asleep whan we got back to the house and he was still asleep when I left this morning.
I'm going to see Bean after school and then she'll go back to her dad's...
Hopefully I'll have better news tomorrow.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
With a Little Help
Posted by J. Denae at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh, honey! Yesterday was a bad day all around. But today is a day for putting things back together and finding solutions.
I'm here whenever you need me.
Oh, and I just don't get why he won't just leave! Why would he want to stay a moment longer when he knows he has to go? I know, I know. He's delusional and brain-damaged and there's no figuring it out. It just doesen't make sense in any way.
I really do think he is literally brain-damaged. It's the only explanation for any of it.
{{big hugs}} Hoping you have good news to post soon.
Huge Hugs!
If you need to go underground, you have a place in Washington!
I'm still diggin' that Beverly Hillbillies image. Just put that boy on the back of the truck in his recliner and send him on his way.
Here's hoping the lawyer has some good news.
I'm sorry he is being such an a$$. I'm glad you have friends that to turn to that can take care of you. Want to run away to Birmingham?? :)
Hang in there, he will eventually be gone.
Thanks for the donation too!
Aw, that sux! well, soon it will be all better and sanity will return!
Best wishes for a speedy boot to the posterior from oregon!
Guest bedroom...Bloomington. I'm just sayin'. It's here if you need it. We love you!
Post a Comment