BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 08, 2008

All is well...

Bean was out of surgery in 45 minutes and has been a real trooper all day. Having ten (yes, ten) teeth pulled was more difficult than she thought it would be. The stepmother was a great help as well.

We had several visitors and her dad came after work and stayed for three hours just talking to her - which was really great.

I'll write more later when I'm not so tired!!

Thanks to everyone who expressed support and concern.

6 comments:

twist said...

Good. Been thinking about you.

K. Anne said...

I'm glad all went well! Hope she bounces back quick.

Princessliak said...

Glad all is well. I hope her mouth heals soon so she can eat lots of good food!

Unknown said...

Ten teeth! I thought this was just a standard wisdom tooth event.

It is good to hear that things are going well.

Emma said...

Yay! Glad everyone made it through just fine.

Dorothy said...

So glad all went well!