BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday

I am feeling better... I'm tired and achy, but let's face it - that's not all that unusual for me.

I ordered some postcards from Moo.com using the cool vintage book covers from yesterday's post. What a cool find. I love the internets. I have not found anything worthy of a Moo order until now. I do have some photos that I want to turn into mini-cards, but I can't decide what to put on the back of them! Indecisive much? This is why I don't have a tattoo. I want one. I have wanted one since I was 16, I just can't decide what to get... and you kind of have to be sure.

For those of you keeping track: 7 more days. I know, right? I really want to know if he's thought about it at all.. or if he has any, you know, PLANS for where to go and stuff, but things have been so peaceful that I don't want to bring it up. And it's really none of my business. And I sort of know the answer. No. He doesn't. He hasn't even really thought about it. In fact, every time that thought pops into his head he chases it away with some kind of chemical and then he sleeps some more.

I am looking forward to that first night. Bean will be with her dad and the entire house will belong to me (and the cats). I won't have to hide out in my room hoping that he'll just sleep and not bother me. I can set the thermostat at 68 and not find it at 80 the next morning. I can run around naked all evening if I want to (though I should probably re-think that thermostat thing if I decide to go that route). I won't have to buy "boy" groceries anymore. I won't have to share my car with anyone (for at least another 5 years).

Tonight Andie and I are embracing our decadence. We are going to see Vantage Point and Charlie Bartlett. We are going to eat bad food in the dark. We are going to be completely non-productive and sedentary.
I love Fridays.

2 comments:

Princessliak said...

Have a wonderful time reveling in your decadence! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the movies! I'd like to see both of those.