BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bean Before and After

I don't usually post family pictures here, but this is Bean on Friday morning before the surgery...




And this is Bean this morning...

She is actually smiling. A little.

There is very little bruising, but a lot of swelling (obviously).


She is actually feeling pretty good. We have been eating a LOT of soft foods. She ate all of the celery soup I made yesterday so I'm making a double batch tomorrow.

We spent all of today lounging around in bed watching '80's movies... 16 Candles was a favorite. She had never seen the entire movie before. ("Oh sexy girlfriend!!")

I got no knitting at all done today, because the Fabulous Michelle told me about a game called Chocolatier. IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!! It's a cross between Lemonade Stand and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego... only with chocolate.

I am on the gusset decreases on the On Your Toes socks and I predict that they will be done by Wednesday.

5 comments:

Emma said...

Chocolatier is pretty addictive. I lost a whole weekend that way once!

Princessliak said...

Bean looks good! I also spent the day watching 16 candles - Jake Ryan is so hot...

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Bean is doing well!! If you haven't already watched it, she has to see Pretty in Pink (my personal favorite)!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Bean is doing well! What a trooper!

Rhonda said...

Bean looks like she's a real trooper...

If you need boxes for "his" stuff still, yell at me. I can leave them at Twist, if you'd like. We still have TONS from when we moved..

Hang in there!