BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 15, 2008

What a Great Valentine's Day!!

I felt very loved all day.




Andie brought me a bag full of chocolate and gummy worms (eaten before I could take the picture).
The Adorable Matt (aka Mr. Shelly) gave me chocolate and a little vase of yellow roses - which I of course forgot to photograph before I left this morning...


My Ravelry Valentine Swap Pal Eliza sent me a fabulous package that included a little skein of handspun softy-soft yarn, a beautiful cowl and HOMEMADE OREOS. I know, right? They are so much better than actual Oreos... and they won't kill you. (Look, I love Oreos as much as the next gal, but they will KILL you).

Today my Valentine's gifts to myself showed up...



Yarn Lust sock yarn (Heartbreaker) and some heart stitch markers and from The Loopy Ewe I got Regia Bamboo sock yarn. Oh Happiness, thy name is sock yarn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your friends treated you so well. I spent the day very happy about my girlfriends, too.

Anonymous said...

I love this site. What a lovely idea to knit a hand-made gift for your special someone. It can be very personal in style and color too. Another personalized gift is http://www.mydovechocolate.com to enter Dove’s “Expressions of Love” contest for a chance to win a beautiful 5.58 carat “Baby’s Breath Diamond Necklace” worth over 21K dollars. Simply describe how you feel about your honey in the most emotional and creative way to win this lovely piece for your lovely lady. The contest is free to enter and lasts until March 15 so get out your pens and paper and pour out your heart. I work for the company so I have the inside track. Imagine her delight when she learns that you wrote about your love for her. Make it a Valentine Holiday that you both will always remember.

Anonymous said...

OK- I have to ask,
How will Oreo's kill you??

I Love those damn cookies~