BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to Life

Socks ahoy!

There are some serious mistakes in these little buggers... but I was a little distracted through some of the knitting. There is an entire section during the gusset decreases where I was totally off on the whole pattern on one sock... and I did not decrease evenly on both socks. But they're almost done.

I didn't knit as much as I thought I would... I ended up sleeping a lot. I don't know why that surprises me so much!!

Tomorrow Bean and I return to our normal lives. After four days of lounging around, napping and eating baby-type food and playing Chocolatier we have to get up and be productive. We do have a backup plan just in case Bean can't hack it all day, though. The stepmother will be in town in the afternoon and if Bean is too tired or having too much pain to finish her day she will go and pick her up. We held back on her pain pills today - we're shooting for morning and night only. She's puffy and still sore, but I think she'll be fine.

Me on the other hand... I don't know if I can make it through the day without my post-luncheon rice pudding and nap.

1 comments:

K. Anne said...

Mmmmm....rice pudding... :)
I hope the day goes well for Bean! The socks look great in the pic! :)