I have joined the next round of Sock Wars!!!
You should join too... unless my mad ninja knitting skills are too terrifying.
Which I would totally understand. I'm awesome.
I'm also just a few days away from freedom!! I have an appointment with my lawyer tomorrow to get the paperwork in order. I was going to wait awhile and file later, but he said that he wanted papers to sign before he left. Ask and you shall receive.
I also decided on a last name. I was going to go back to my maiden name, but that name doesn't really hold any strong ties for me. My father has been more or less absent more or less all the time. I have much stronger ties to my step-father... so I'm taking his name.
Every decision, every step, every minute is getting me that much closer to a place where I can breathe.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Registering my Needles as Lethal Weapons...
Posted by J. Denae at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Does your step-dad know you're taking his name? I bet he'll be honored that you chose it. I mean, you totally could have been J. Denae Depp.
Oh, would you like a divorce party? With alcohol and presents? I think you have definitely EARNED it!
Congratulations to you!
I'll have to think about sock wars. I participated in the last 2 rounds, but my life is so hectic right now.
Post a Comment