
I had a package waiting for me this morning!!
Thank you Lisa for being so generous!! Do you see that pretty sock yarn?!? There are even a few little things in there for Bean. The Snickers quickly became breakfast... every day should begin with presents. Especially during Pledge Drive!!
Here is a better picture of the washcloth... The colors are beautiful and the soap is lavender. Loooooooove it!! She did such a nice job and it really did make my day! Thanks again Lisa!!


While we're on the topic of swaps... here's the Monkey Swap package just before I sent it. It was been received and she reports that the socks fit!!
I love these swaps!! I have as much fun getting the package together to send as I do opening the packages I receive!!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Woo Hoo!
Posted by J. Denae at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am thrilled that you like everything! It was so much fun putting your package together!
We should do a swap in our knitting group where you actually have to send it to them... I love mail.
I agree with you, I love the sending part!
Post a Comment