So I'm watching The Bachelor. (I know).
Sheena, the twinkie of the evening was talking about her date (with the dumbest bachelor in the history of the show... and that's just flat out tragic dumb). She was describing her delight when they were walking down and there was a "small orchestra" playing.
A small orchestra.
Um, Sheena? There is no such thing as a small orchestra.
It's possible that you meant a string quartet... I mean, considering there were, you know, four of them and they were all playing stringed instruments and stuff.
I could be wrong about this. (I'm not).
Look, it's not that I expect really smart people to go seek their fame and fortune on reality television. Especially not dating reality television. But this season they all seem aggressively stupid.
And the girls all say "di-nint" instead of "didn't." I hate that. It's like the person who came on during the pledge drive a few years ago and kept saying "impornant" instead of "important."
Bleh.
I need to knit something. Maybe that will stop the smart from exiting my brain since I can't seem to stop watching this train wreck of a show.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Seriously Stupid
Posted by J. Denae at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment