I am exhausted... trying not to be whiny or anything.
My sinus infection turned cold exacerbated by allergies is kicking my ass. Completely.
Last night I couldn't sleep so I watched (what I thought was) the rest of Lost Season 3... apparently the last four or five episodes are not online yet. Damn it. I went to sleep around 5, slept for a few hours and then the husband woke me up. For sex. Riiiiiiight. He said, "I thought you were getting up at 8." I rolled over and said, "Well, that didn't happen." Then I moved his hand, tucked my blankets more fully around me and said, "And this? Not happening either." Poor guy.
Whatever.
Then work. Pledge drive. Day five. Everyone exhausted and on high alert and full of carbs and coffee. We have about $5o thousand to raise in the next four days. That is not as insurmountable as it sounds.
My one good hour started just before 4... Shelly came in and pitched with me. What a blast! I learned that what is keeping me from marrying her and living in the back of her yarn store is not the fact that we are both married. It is not the fact that marriage between two women is not legal in this state. It is not even the fact that I am pretty certain that Shelly is, you know, straight and all. It's that we were separated at birth and are, in fact, twins.
The rest is downhill and way too boring to type. Though I did make a kick-ass macaroni and cheese.
I should be baking now... those cakes are not going to bake themselves after all. But I think I'll wait and bake my boobies tomorrow.
Right now I'm going to take some NyQuil and sleepsleepsleep.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
One Good Hour
Posted by J. Denae at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Of course! Now it all makes sense! We were separated at birth.
Post a Comment