My poor Monkey socks. Sock.
It's been a week since I finished the first one.
I cast on for the second one last night and then dropped a stitch in the second round and stuffed it back in my knitting bag. I can't want to start. It's not that I don't love the pattern. I totally do. It's not that I don't love the yarn... it's Panda Cotton for crying out loud. In purples and blues. My favorites!!
Instead of starting it now I'm blogging and not ten minutes ago I was on Knitty printing out the pattern for Queen of Cups. (I know, right?!? I have Knitpicks Risatta in a pretty dark green. It's squishy and soft and... a-hem). Hi.
So I will cast on for these Monkeys and I will send them off on time. (I will).
Maybe this funk has something to do with the fact that I finished my Clapotis last night. I LOVE it. But that is the second thing in less than a month that I finished (other than socks). I am usually more of a starter than a finisher... so I'm sort of at a loss. Lara has inspired me to become more of a finisher so (for my next trick...) I'm going to start knitting on Bean's log-cabin blanket again. It will be a nice bit of mindlessness when my Queen of Cups socks get to be too difficult. Monkey. I meant when my Monkey socks get too, um, difficult. Or something.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Second Sock Syndrome
Posted by J. Denae at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heeeeee.
Clapotis was beautiful. Hope you get some wear out of and congrats on finishing a project!
Post a Comment