I got my replacement Lantern Moon Sock Stix today! They sent 2 teeny little needles in a big box with lots of paper. They apparently wanted to make sure there was no breakage on the way. I still haven't decided if I'm going to try to use them again and risk another break or if I'm going to just resign myself to metal dpn's forever.
Oh. Except for the new Knitpicks wooden pretty ones I accidentally ordered. Hee hee.
So it's just after 3:30 and I'm off the air and all of my work is done... I'm thinking about sneaking out the back to go knit at Twist. It's SnB night... and also the KIP group is going to Cabaret Old Town for a show. So I'll be leaving Twist an hour early to go to that. SnB usually runs from 6-8, but if I leave right now I'll get there by 4. That's three hours at Twist before I have to leave for the show. Is that too much?!?
I'm almost finished with the Clapotis and I will have enough yarn left (I think) for some footie socks to match. Neat-o! I also have my second Monkey sock to knit and I was thinking about knitting a Mr. Dangly. (Stop that, it's a stuffed monkey. Stop That!!)
Surely nobody would miss me... it's not like I'd be doing anything here except surfing on the Internet anyway...
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Too Much?
Posted by J. Denae at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love your clapotis.
Post a Comment