Of course, on Halloween.
The husband has gout. Not a barrel of fun, but also treatable and controllable. It's not Lupis, rheumatoid arthritis, or some kind of cancer.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers...
Now, grant me patience and fortitude to clean the smoke smell out of my house.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
The Least Scary Thing
Posted by J. Denae at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good. I mean, good that it's not worse than that. Does he have a sense of humor? Can we call him Ben Franklin? I've been wondering about you and I'm glad to know your worst fears are not confirmed.
Hope you get to get some "me" time pretty soon.
Yay for gout! (Yes, that sounds totally stupid.)
I know nothing about the treatment for gout. Now I'm going to have to look it up.
I'm going to call you sometime. We both need some time away. Movie, maybe this weekend, perhaps?
I am so relieved--sorry I've been offline for awhile with crazy work! Hope you're OK! And you are a saint for putting up with the smoke!
Yeah Gout! Wow! That sounds weird to say, but it is fixable! And I can't beleive your MIL gave you money. My MIL wouldn't give us anything if we were hungry, she is the ultimate bitch!
Your Monkey box will go out tomorrow!
Monkey Sock Pal
i'm glad for you that it isn't something awful. i hope it gets better quick! call me if you need to get away from the smoky house!
Poor baby, gout is very painful. No wonder he whined so much! It does go away, though.
Post a Comment