Headache again today... but it's the first really bad one in about three weeks - maybe I should be happier that I'm back on the pill. I think the weather might be playing a part - thunderstorms are threatening. Changing barometric pressure and all that. It was cool and humid this morning and it's hot and muggy now. Haaaaaate hot and muggy.
I am still not in the knitterly frame of mind and my book is sucky. I'm just in a sucky mood I guess.
Bean, mom and I went to a play last night - we all thought it was really good. We got home late and then Bean reminded me that we were out of milk so I was at the grocery store at 10:30... but we got Cinnamon Life (my favorite cereal this week) and more diet Dr. Pepper. So that's not so bad.
So the husband is off today, wonder if he'll have dinner ready when I get home. (Pardon me while I roll around laughing). Sigh. Actually, in a totally "not like me" move I bought some smoked cheddar brats and will cook those when I get home. The husband is quite pleased. It really sounds good to me. I'm not a huge fan of stuff like that - sausages and processed meats and "boy" food - and it's really not at all good for my headache situation but oh well. Cravings, cravings! I hope we have some good mustard at home...
We went through this mustard-buying thing about a year ago that lasted a few months... we had brown mustard and honey mustard and dijon and sweet and hot and sweet-hot and plain old yellow. I have no idea what's left. Plain old yellow would be fine on these brats but a nice, grainy brown wouldn't suck.
Can you tell I'm hungry?? I did really well diet-wise today until I picked Bean up from camp. We ran a few errands and it was hot and our last stop was close to a DQ so I had ice cream. Now I feel like I could eat my car.
Apparently bad headache = boring blog.... I'll do better tomorrow!
Monday, July 10, 2006
Bleh.
Posted by J. Denae at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment