BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Who Am I?




What Jill Means



You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.

You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.

You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.



You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.

You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.



You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.



Anyone notice that it says I am "tightly wound" and also "relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow"? I know that seems to be completely contradictory, but honestly also sort of right on target. I blame it on being a Gemini... I tend toward fervent ambivalence all the time!!

So I was so tired yesterday that I could almost not stay awake at work. Then I went home, took a small nap and went to knit at Sally's house. Her house is so cozy and my knitterly friends were there and I was full of really good chili so I was sleepy there too. Then I got home and there was no sleep to be had. I actually got up and scrubbed out the bathtub thinking, surely some cleaning will remind me that sleep is inherently preferable.

I ended up taking half of a Xanax... which is not at all what they are for. I mean, they WORK for getting people to sleep but they don't tend to give you the sleep you need. I think it's time to visit the Dr. N and talk to her about something for sleep. I even know what I want. The cool thing about Dr. N is that she is open to that kind of thing... and she has an actual conversation with me about it. We talk about why I think I need the specific medication and she either agrees with me or offers other options and then we discuss the options and I leave feeling like I am (gasp) actually a part of my own health care. I love her.

I am a firm believer that if you don't have a good relationship with your Doctor you should find another one.

0 comments: