BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 03, 2008

Fraternal Twins


It's Opal Circus self-striping yarn. It's striping just fine, but not at the same time. I even frogged once and tried to line the colors up. Obviously I should have failed Kindergarten because clearly these do NOT match.
But really? They're socks and they're going to be on my feet covered by my jeans.

This is the March sock for Twist's On Your Toes Sock Club. Other than the striping issue I'm loving these socks.

Also? Sock Wars are ON, Bitches!! I got my oh-fficial t-shirt.



I need to have needles at the ready and some Tofutsies wound up and ready to go.


And Bartleby... dear Barlteby. I came home last night and all of his clothes were in black trash bags in the living room. That is progress my dear ones. I'll be packing his kitchen and living room stuff tomorrow and then he just has to clear out the den.
And sign the papers.
Aaaaaaaany day now.
He says he's going to see a lawyer Wednesday or so... and then the signing can happen.

5 comments:

Lara said...

Progress! That's the first progress we've seen, yes?

Wednesday is soon. Good.

Emma said...

Ooh, cool T-shirt. And yay! for progress. Hopefully things will really pick up now.

Anonymous said...

Weirdness with the striping, indeed. Woohoo for progress!

Anonymous said...

I just don't have time for Sock Wars. I would be killed for sure and probably pretty quick. :)

Unknown said...

I bet it was the laxative....