And sick of it. Seriously.
I did not end up going to work on Sunday. I woke up sweaty and shivering and called them and said, "I am dying and will not be in."
I did have to go to the station for a few minutes on Sunday. I timed it so that I was just in time for Sonic's happy hour so I bought myself a Route 44 diet cranberry limeade. Ahhhhhh, hydration and vitamin C.
When I came home Bartleby's car was GONE!!! I knew not to get my hopes up too high... his mother's friend's son-in-law (got that?) took it upon himself to come over and check the car. Apparently it's not as broken as Bartleby thought. If he had taken it in TEN MONTHS AGO when I told him to they would have noticed that a few of his hoses were cracked. That's it. The transmission is fine (or as fine as a Ford Taurus transmission can be) and it's at the shop getting checked over.
HE IS SO HELPLESS.
My friend Sally said she hopes his mom leaves him a nanny in her will. Seriously.
Or an unfortunate-looking girl who isn't all that bright but can cook and clean to marry him. It's not like he'll ask her for sex or anything.
So we're that much closer to him actually leaving. I'll give him another week and then I'm going to take the insurance bit out of the divorce papers. I told him when I gave them to him in the first place that the longer he made me wait the more stuff I was going to take away. I was feeling really nice a few weeks ago. I'm not so nice now. I'm tired of him and his crap in my house and I'm too sick to care what his newest excuse is. He came in earlier to tell me he thinks his mom is going to rent an apartment for him. He WOKE ME UP to tell me this. I said, "That's great. Can we talk about this later?" He wasn't happy about that. I don't honestly give a crap where he goes, I just want him not here.
Time to sleep and dream about the day when he will FINALLY be gone...
Monday, March 10, 2008
Ummm.... Still Sick
Posted by J. Denae at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You know what his mom renting him an apartment means? It means even she is willing to pay to not have him live with her.
It also means it will probably get done faster.
Get better soon!
Maybe Bartleberry's delay was because he had no place to go. Not even Mom's.
We can have a survivor's meeting about the flu of '08 when you feel better. T-shirts and all. Hang in there, and get well soon.
You Go Girl!! Don't take any crap from him. I'm hoping he will be gone SOON!!
Post a Comment