Don't you know that I have a life?
I really don't have time for you to go on strike now.
I know that in the past we have had an understanding about working during the week and then sleeping all weekend... but things are different for me now. I have things to DO on the weekends. I have a book club to lead tonight and a class to teach tomorrow and a JOB to go to on Sunday.
Didn't I choke down a V-8 Fusion today? That's 200% of the vitamin C we need all at once! And we had cranberry juice yesterday. That all has to count for something.
So if you could hold out just a little bit longer, I promise to get lots of rest... um... soon. Right. Soon.
Love,
Me.
ps. Is it starve a cold, feed a fever? Or feed a cold, starve a fever? Pie has fruit... we should probably eat some pie or something.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Dear Immune System,
Posted by J. Denae at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always thought it was "get stuffed"
which may or may not mean something else entirely in Great Britain...
I hate to hear you aren't feeling well. You are going to have to take better care of yourself. :)
Post a Comment