BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 27, 2008

When the going gets tough...

The not-so tough take to their beds and pretend it's not happening.
That's what I want to do today. Instead I'm at work now and then I'll visit Dr. N (bronchitis? pneumonia? hypochondria? simple stress?) and then have a late lunch and go to class.

I feel like wet Kleenex. Delicate, clingy and sort of gross.

It was totally cry-fest 2008 last night... I was all about the self-pity. I hate that kind of crying. The "poor me, when will this disaster end? Did I steal from small children in a former life to deserve this misery?" kind of crying. It's all crap. And you don't even feel cleansed the next day. Just limp and somehow more pathetic.

Now I want fried rice and chocolate cake.
And a nap.
And for class to be cancelled.

3 comments:

Lara said...

This is called "the end of your rope." I think we've all been there. Tie a knot and hold on.

Seriously, you're welcome any time you just want a change of scenery. It will be very variable scenery for a while. :p

J. Denae said...

The end of my rope, huh? Maybe I should tie a noose in it and slip it around his big-assed head!!

Cerise said...

Maybe you could stuff his head into a sock? Preferably a really, really tiny one?