BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Awesome Like Ashton

I slept for 12 hours last night.
I know, right?
And still I hit the snooze button three times before I got up.

Today I completed my first assignment as a freelance voicer. Cool, right? Maybe I just think it's cool. I had to generate an invoice and everything. Like, charging people to send me stuff to read. I didn't even knit them anything. The whole thing took me half an hour and they want me to do it again. And they are totally paying me!! (I am such a professional).

I know that I have worked in radio for eight years, and technically I get paid every day to read stuff... but this is different somehow. And the guy was really surprised that I had everything done on time.

I feel awesome right now. Like Ashton Kutcher. I just read the weather on air and thought, "that'll be $10, please." Right. As if. But wouldn't it be cool if someone would always pay me for talking?!?

(Watch, now that I'm talking about it he'll email me back and say that they were all crap and I'm fired).

I also did some actual homework. For class today. Not even make-up work for class last week... though I have some of that to do now that I think about it. On top of the fact that I am a procrastinator with severe motivational issues, I have spent the last week or so sick and sleeping and trying not to die and I haven't had a lot of time for things like homework and, you know, housework.

I've been paying Bean to do some housework... but she's not feeling great either and she won't be home for days and days now that it's spring break.

SPRING BREAK!!! (Which would be so much more fun if I had the week off from work and Bartleby the Barnacle had actually moved out).

So there's a situation brewing...
Um...
You know how there was Coke. And then there was New Coke. And then we were all like, "go away New Coke! You suck! Get a job and move out of my house!" And then Old Coke was like, "Hey, how you doin'?" and we were all, "Wow, Old Coke totally wants to know how I'm doing!!" And then Old Coke was all, "Hey, once New Coke moves out we should go out for dinner." And we were all, "Old Coke totally wants to date us!!"

It's like that. But with boys instead of Coke.

2 comments:

NarcissusSue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Uh oh--I hope Old Coke doesnt snooker the glass he wants to get poured into...