Holy cats it's humid today.
Humid like, "Wow, I'm thirsty. I think I'll go outside and take a deep breath."
Humid like, "Walking around with this wet wool over my face seemed like a great idea!"
I had to speak (briefly) to the idiot step mother when she came to pick Bean up for an appointment. (I know! But when the Ex promises something it's best to just pretend he didn't say anything at all. I think he means well...) Anyway, I was polite but didn't really look at her... just kept typing. There is no point in engaging in some kind of conversation with her. All she does is lie and manipulate and I'm not interested in either of those things.
Apparently she told Bean that she is embarrassed for being "not very nice" to me on the phone.
Good. She should be.
She is someone I don't like and don't want to have any contact with at all... but I speak to her respectfully and appropriately and I expect the same thing in return.
Oh... and punchline #2? They took Bean to the dentist Monday and the dentist told them that they needed to go forward with phase 2 as soon as possible and that it was a good thing we had started as early as we did. She said they were thinking of waiting a year and he said not to wait that long.
Ha.
I know that she (and probably the ex) thinks that I just do things on a whim and don't put any thought into anything, but I do my research and I try to make decisions based on what is best for everyone involved. You know, like a grownup. My insistence that they take care of Bean's braces now wasn't me being a bitch and wanting to get my own way... it was because Bean really has some dental issues that need to be taken care of now.
Now, the fact that the idiot step mother was such a cow about this whole thing and I am getting exactly what I wanted anyway makes me sort of happy... but I will try to control my glee, lest Karma smack me with something nasty.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Hating this Weather
Posted by J. Denae at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Bwa, ha, ha. I am not too mature to gloat, even if you are. And, referring to your Twitter, people in China eat Chinese food everyday. Well, except when they eat KFC.
Post a Comment