BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Therapy

My initial reaction to my therapist is positive. He is smart and while there was one moment of pure psychological cheese it went OK.

Then I came home and made dinner for Bean (yes, I made dinner. And no, "making" dinner did not involve calling for take-out. Actual dinner with vegetables and everything). My intention was to work on my paper(s) for tomorrow, but I fell asleep instead. I am going to write as much as I can tomorrow and just get the hell over the fact that I am not the student I want to be this semester. No focus.

Perhaps I will take that incomplete after all...

So things are more positive today. I need to get a grip on my sleep schedule, but that was an issue long before Bartleby was in my life in the first place.

It's almost Friday and I am ready for this weekend. The Therapist says I need to be more selfish, so I'm going to selfishly spend the weekend hanging out with some of my favorite people in some of my favorite places.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on this weekend and definitely be a little selfish. You deserve it!!