BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 21, 2008

Stop the Rain!!

You know that saying "When it rains it pours"?
My foot is not sprained. It's actually broken.
I haven't ever broken anything before... it sucks. Really sucks.

I don't know how much more crap I can take.

Luckily Kerri loaned me her boot and Dr. N said it was more than enough and I didn't need a plaster cast. Which is great... plaster casts are unwieldy and make showering difficult... but now there is nothing for people to sign.

Finding something to pout about is a gift.

I am still going to the concert tomorrow night. It will take more than a broken foot to stop me... though I probably shouldn't say that very loud.

Bean made dinner and keeps checking on me. I love that kid.

7 comments:

NarcissusSue said...

shitty shit shit.

Lara said...

Good grief! You have a talent for not letting life get boring.

Have fun at the concert!

Anonymous said...

Ok, have you been asking for Patience??

If so, STOP!!! To get Patience, you have to be tested (which is why I don't want Patience).

Hang in there!

Bubblesknits said...

Suzanne sent me over here to give you some good luck vibes. Have fun at the concert! It sounds like you need a night of Sheryl Crowe. :-)

Sally Knitz said...

Ouch! I hope you are being pampered at work as well as at home.

Anonymous said...

Hope it heals quickly! Have a good time at the concert!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! Is your life every dull? Have a great time at the concert and get lots of yarn to feel better!