BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Hi.

Leave the kids with Grandma and go see this movie. Seriously.
And you all know that I take Bean to everything... I am sooooooooooo glad she was with her dad tonight. There is some... unexpected nudity.
Full frontal male nudity. Which is totally fine with me and all, but how often do we see that in a movie?
Or at least in a movie that you can see at a normal theater...
And the audience reaction is as great as the "crowning" scene from Knocked Up.
Andie thought maybe they were trying to top that for shock factor... I don't know. I think he was just proud of it and wanted to waggle it around on a big screen.

And the dude from How I Met Your Mother? Has quite a bit to be proud of.

This movie is fucking funny. Laugh out loud and almost pee your pants funny.
(Go see it again next weekend when That Man and The Fabulous Michelle are both back in town funny).

And also, now I want to go to Hawaii. To eat pineapple and drink a LOT (and get "lei-d" and waggled at. Heh heh heh).
I know this is quite a departure for me... being pale and, you know, fat. The beach is really not my element.
Nothing sexier than a bright red fat girl on the beach, and I don't think you can get SPF 8000.

Right. So go see this movie... and call me first. If I'm not on the air begging for money I will come with you.

Cheers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you're having a good weekend. And it sounds like a great movie!