BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Third Time's a Charm

Fourth time is just plain silly.
Andie and I saw Mr Brooks last night. Actually - considering Kevin Costner is in it - it's a pretty good movie. After that we saw Pirates again.
I know.
Andie had only seen it once, but for me it was the fourth viewing. Excessive, I know. A three hour movie... that's twelve hours of my life spent in the theater watching a movie. One movie.

In my defense:



Seriously.




Hi, Orlando? I really do love you.
Especially when you're all wet and piratey.

(Sigh).



Right, so that was my Friday.
And yes, I do feel about twelve. I have not taped a poster of him in my bedroom or anything, but I do realize that this Orlando fixation is really pathetic.

Today I slept in and now I'm at work. I am almost done with my father's day socks... and then I will be working on mt Sockapalooza socks. I think they should go pretty quickly. And it's mid-June so my STR shipment should be here soon.

I may also have accidentally placed an order online yesterday - but most of what I ordered was for my sock pal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the words "wet and piratey"!

Emma said...

Wow, 4 times, really?