BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 09, 2007

My favorite Saturday EVER!!

Today is worldwide knit in public day - I met the knitting gang at the park and we had a great time. The weather was beautiful and the knitters were funny and a great time was had by all.

I drank a lot of iced tea.

I started the day in bed... as in not at work!! Yay for Katie the intern!! I slept until noon. NOON!! On a SATURDAY!! The only bad thing about sleeping until noon is that I had several odd dreams - some disturbing and some just odd. I had one dream that I was married to my friend Mike from Alabama.

Hi, Mike. I don't really want to marry you, but apparently my subconscious does.

Now I'm in my pajamas and getting ready to watch a week's worth of my soap opera on the Soap Network. It's a good day all together.

I also got on the scales again today and this eating plan is seriously working.

I'm not sure what I'm going to have for dinner yet but there are lots of good choices in my kitchen... with Bean at her dad's I don't have to plan ahead as much. The husband will be happy finding his own dinner and I can just have a big salad and maybe some pasta.

(Sigh). Time to veg out with The Young and the Restless. I wish every day was like this.

1 comments:

Emma said...

Sounds like a lovely day. Glad you got to enjoy yourself!