WARNING!! Rockin' Sock Club Spoiler at the end of the post!
When all else looks fails, just knit.
This is the Tidal Wave sock for Katie the Wonder Intern. She is the reason I don't have to work weekends anymore. I love her. Love her. And I love these socks. I'm using Crystal Palace Panda Cotton (quelle surprise) in Chocolate Almonds. It's lovely.
She also has the smallest little feet in the world... so it's a fast little sock. The pattern is very easy and (as an extra bonus) it's really easy to figure out where you are in the pattern if you put it down.
I also got some yarn this week:
Don't you just love the Blue Moon Fiber Arts people?!? I love, love, love these colors. And how perfect for summer?!?!
Yarn therapy, you know?
Knitting and sleeping. That is how we roll.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Just Keep Knitting...
Posted by J. Denae at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love, love, love that pattern. I used a different yarn (something hand-dyed from a festival and I can't remember what it is) but it seemed like it knitted up really fast. One of those satisfying ones that yields far more than the effort I put in! Nicely knitted, by the way!
Post a Comment