Hi.
I fell asleep somewhere near 5:30 and woke up somewhere near 6:30.
Ugh.
We had a nice sized thunderstorm last night that lasted well into the morning so most of last night was spent watching movies on cable and listening to the storm... but I feel dumb and clumsy this morning. My mouth tastes so metallic that my Diet Dr. Pepper tasted like crap. Seriously. There were times in my (oh so distant) past when I felt this way at 6:30 in the morning but they usually involved some kind of chemical and I was usually on my way to sleep.
The best part? I got all the way to the radio station and just as I was about to pull into the parking lot I remembered that I gave my key to Katie and never managed to get the husband's key onto my keyring. So I pulled right back out of the parking lot and drove right back home, got the key and drove right back.
Double ugh.
At least there were no other cars on the street. If I had fallen asleep on the road I would only have killed myself!
Say it with me, y'all: "I will NOT fall asleep at work. I will NOT fall asleep at work."
Suuuuuuuuuure.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Not at all smart.
Posted by J. Denae at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i love that tank! i just saw it and printed it a few minutes ago! i'm not going to use the noro. i am thinking of using cotton-ease. i love the colors!
Post a Comment