BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Zach Braff for President


This CD just came in the mail.
I love Zach Braff.

The Garden State soundtrack is still playing in my car - it's exactly the right mix of music and (while I'm only on track 3) this new soundtrack is the same kind of good.

If you're a World Cafe fan you'll recognize some of the names... if you're a Top 40 kind of person you probably won't.

Isn't he pretty?? Seriously, I never paid a lot of attention to him on Scrubs - I like the show and he does a fine job in it, but it didn't do much for me. Garden State really turned that all around. We're going to try to see The Last Kiss this weekend. I really hope it's as good as the soundtrack!!

Last night was a knitting night - we met at a great pizza place and my friend Kerri came. It was great fun. I was SO not in the mood for, you know, people last night. I had a little panic attack (at work) after class yesterday and was in the "crawl into bed and cry" phase at about 5:30. The husband reminded me that I always feel better after the meetings and said I should go and then leave early if I didn't feel right. The last thing I want is to melt down in the middle of a KIP meeting. He was right. I felt better.

But after I got home I did crawl into bed and not get back out. (Anyone else watch Kidnapped? I like Jeremy Sisto when he's not Creepy Billy from Six Feet Under - though he might be the bad guy yet, only time will tell). I know I have talked about TV a lot lately, but it's going to be a hell of a fall season!! Tonight is the BIG TV NIGHT... ER and Earl and The Office and Gray's Anatomy... I explained it to my husband in sports terms. "It's like if Notre Dame and Michigan were playing on the same night as Cubs vs. Yankees... That's how much I want to be left alone to watch." He said he understood. He even said it with that "lightbulb has gone off" look on his face. We'll see.

Time to do actual work now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you totally freak out when you realized all that was on last night and think that there was a new Project Runway too? No, just me? I was going back and forth between both TVs trying to get our faux Tivos to record Grey's Anatomy (new to me), The Biggest Loser, America's Next Top Model (..cringe...yes, I watch that) and Project Runway. I had to boot off my son's Home Improvement recordings (he loves those reruns), but I managed them all. Then I realized that PR was reruns. I don't know when I thought I was going to have time to watch them all. DH was resigned to eBay since I was hogging up all the TVs.

Yay for a new Grey's tonight! I was a mess after watching Denny and the dog die last night.