BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Sixty Thousand Dollar Question

So did we put a bid on the house??

Nope.

And while I can not say whether or not we have decided to buy this little house (we have) I can say that I will be calling my realtor on Friday to tell her when we want to close on the house that we haven't made any firm decisions about yet (yes we have).

Here's the cool thing - one of our options for a closing date is our second anniversary. Is that too sentimental?!? We would be paying more in interest than if we closed on the last day of this month, but waiting until October gives us until December before we have to make our first house payment and if we could get out of this nasty renter's hell during October that would leave no rent and no house payment in November. Found money, baby! That's a new refrigerator right there. Yup.

So while we have not yet decided (yes we have!! yes we have!! we are totally buying a house. this house. this house that i totally love...) a-hem... while we have not yet decided about the house yet, stay tuned because I have this feeling that I just might have some house-type news. Probably on Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked it! I am jealous of the dining room, covered porch, built-ins and your whole granite counter connection.

Lara said...

So, so exciting!

I'll totally be your handy DIY friend if you let me come see it. ROFL. (I'm such a house whore.)

aija said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and good news!! :)