A - Accent: Eddie Izzard's
B - Breakfast Item: Yogurt and a bagel
C - Chore you hate: Picking up after someone else
D - Dad's Name: Bill
E - Essential everyday item: Toilet paper (please don't squeeze my Charmin)
F - Flavor ice cream: Karmel Sutra (I love you Ben and Jerry)
G - Gold or Silver?: Silver
H - Happy Place: In bed with sheets just out of the dryer, plenty of movies and yarn.
I - Insomnia: Yes. In cycles.
J - Job -Radio, baby... but I'm moving on to Social Work. I'm hoping to love that more.
K - Kids: One lovely daughter... of course, she's not a teenager yet, ask me in a few years.
L - Living arrangements: Husband, daughter, cat... packing to move to our first house
M - Mom's birthplace: Kansas
N - Name your pets: Serena... oh, and a hermit crab named Sebastian
O - Overnight hospital stays: I had a c-section when Bean was born... and when I was a baby I had bronchitis and some kind of throat thing when I was 3.
P - Phobia: Helplessness
Q - Question: Do moving dairies exist? And will they come and pack my stuff for me for free?
R - Religious Affiliation: Christian.
S - Siblings: Abby, Jesse and Savannah
T - Time you wake up: 7:00 on some days, 8:00 on others and 5:30 on the weekends.
U - Unnatural hair colors you've had: Purple "low lights"
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: canned spinach... oh, and fresh spinach for that matter, but that's just recently.
W - Worst habit: Smoking
X - X-rays you've had: Foot, kidney, jaw, back
Y - Yummy: chocolate, caramel, garlic bread, spring rolls and guacamole
Z - Zoo animal: Penguins!!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Alphabet Meme
Posted by J. Denae at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment