BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Too Busy to Pee

Anyone ever go, like, all day and realize that you never found time to pee?? That was me today. I'm on crack anyway (migraine, day 3) and I had Hospice and a meeting with the (very nice) bank lady and Bean and work today.
In an hour I'll go home and make dinner and then if tonight is anything at all like last night I will stare blankly at the TV with my knitting in my hands and never actually knit anything. (I did revive a bit for Project Runway - I was never worried, by the way, when Vincent and Angela came back. I knew there was no way in hell either of them would be able to win that challenge... but boy oh boy didn't everyone else freak out?!? And poor Lara, that last challenge really threw her off).
I got the huge manifesto that is the loan paperwork. Holy Cats! How many trees have to die so that the loan company knows that we are who we say we are? Anyway, I'm taking the mound of papers home for the husband tonight and then we will be one baby step closer to the house.
OH! Guess what I did??? Totally not like me at all. Just guess.
Ok, I'll tell you. I CLEANED something... and not just any something. I cleaned out my car. All the way cleaned. Like, even the way back. I mean, there is still some stuff in my car, but it's stuff that is supposed to be there. I filled an ENTIRE dumpster with crap that has been riding around in my car for months and months.
Now I just need to do that in my house. I AM making progress... I took a big bag full of my clothes to a thrift store today. That felt really good. I don't even remember what all is in the bag so I can't even really freak out that it's gone. One down, eleventy-billion to go!!
It's a short post today... more when I feel better, when I have more time, when I have more than one thought in my head.
And thanks for all of the comments!

0 comments: