BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday

The B&B adventure was wonderful... we watched some movies and took pictures of sunflowers and sat in the hot tub until we were prune-y.
It was really hard to come back to reality.

But here I am. Between class and work and practicum I feel like I am running in a hundred different directions at once. My house is a mess and I haven't been to the grocery store and all I want to do is sleep, sleep, sleep... Only 8 more months.

My head is killing me, but it's not one of my typical headaches. This is more like a cluster migraine. (Hi, please go away. I don't have time for you!)

One of the Veterans came in yesterday and spent 2 hours in our office... mostly spewing his brand of bullshit. (Narcisistic and Borderline, great fun). He would have talked all day if we'd let him. Today our supervisor told him we were busy and he couldn't come back and talk to us without an appointment so he waited until the supervisor was busy and then stormed into our office. At first he was fine, but the other student kept repeating that we had things that we were supposed to be doing and he needed an appointment. He started getting angry. That unreasonable anger that Bartleby was so good at.
We are supposed to be getting panic buttons in our office, but we don't have them yet.
The office manager came back and asked him to leave and he did, finally. The whole thing was pretty minor, all things considered, and I didn't feel like we were in immediate danger... but I was a little shaken anyway. Other than the idiot step-mother this is the first real anger I've seen in six months. (And she doesn't count. I'll take that bitch out).

So that's my week so far...

I am knitting the Ernie sweater - this time I started with the arms. Also, I am still working on my super secret project and the ever-present pink socks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The B&B sounds like it was really nice. Do we get to see the photos of the sunflowers?

Anonymous said...

yes. the pics will be made available when they are developed.