BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 12, 2008

But Denial is SO Much More Fun!

I knew it was coming.
I did.
I even thought about what I would do to prepare...
And then I would shop some more.

The milk and honey days of the student loan are over and once more I am left whimpering, clutching a few dollars in my fist.
I also got my first part-time paycheck last Friday.
That hurt.
So I am broke and feeling sort of anxious about it. I just have to get to November and all will be well once again. But will I ever learn to save and spend money in a moderate way?
(Probably not... and it's fun while it lasts!!)

Anyway, don't worry about me. I have my yarn stash to keep me warm!
Bean and I have been making a more concerted effort to eat at home and I have been taking my lunch to work. It's cheaper and healthier and I find that I am making much better decisions about snacking. Yay!
With this cooler, rainy weather (thanks, Ike) I am inspired to make soups and stews and all sorts of crock-pot goodness. And bread.
I am also inspired to sleep and read and knit. And sleep.

Bean tried out for the school play yesterday... and we find out today if she made call-backs or not. Fingers crossed!

0 comments: