BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting Better

I am feeling better.
Sort of.
I got out of bed today, and even took a shower. I took care of grandma and then went to the Vet Center. My supervisor took one look at me (you know, all puffy and post-migraine) and sent me home.
I didn't want to go home...
Well, more accurately, I DID want to go home. I wanted to go home and crawl back in bed and never ever get out. Ever. So I decided to go spend the day on the couches at Twist. Which is like being at home, only not so pathetic.
And with knitting.
So I sat and drank tea. And Shel and I tried a new restaurant that has BLT's with avocado. Oh yes ma'am. Avocado. Just when you thought you couldn't improve upon a sandwich that is centered around bacon... Wow.
And I saw some people I hadn't seen in a long time.
And I wasn't at home hiding and crying and eating Xanax like Pez.

I know this last week has been worrisome. I am worried too.
But I am getting better, I promise. And I appreciate so much the concern and love that my friends have shown.

0 comments: