I was tagged by Emma... check out her post. I am going to start reading in the shower. Seriously.
Here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about
themselves. Those tagged need to write in their
blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need
to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.
You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in
their comments so they know that they have been tagged
and to read your blog.
This is hard, as I reveal so many random, pointless and probably disturbing things on this blog anyway! Ok, here goes:
1. I only shave my legs when I "have" to. When I am going somewhere nice or when I'm going to wear something that would be more appropriate if I shaved. I hate shaving. Hate it. I'm also not very good at it and usually end up with toilet paper stuck all over my legs. When I was pregnant, though, I shaved constantly as a point of pride. I could still DO it so I did. My husband could care less and the only person really bothered by this is my mother. She's dealing with it.
2. I am scared of crickets. Terrified. They really freak me out and if there is one in the house I am not able to relax until it is dead.
3. I have only had two surgeries: wisdom teeth and c-section and I was only unconscious for the wisdom teeth. Also, that is the only dental work I have ever had dome beyond routine cleanings.
4. I can't stand to have anything or anyone touch the top of my head or the tips of my toes. I have only had one pedicure in my entire life and it was so terrible and I was so on edge the whole time that I had to have a drink after.
5. I do not know how to create a powerpoint thingy. I don't even know what you call it. In two years I have to give a presentation using powerpoint thingy as the culmination of my social work degree. I have two years to figure it out, but I would put money on me not learning until the VERY last second.
6. I am allergic to the sun. It's an actual allergy. If I am out in the sun for very long at all (10-15 minutes) I get an itchy rash all over my hands and arms and then I burn like crazy. My dad has this problem, too. I think that everything I put on my body has SPF-something.
7. I had mono after my freshman year in high school. It was the first time I was so sick that I really worried that I wouldn't get better. It took the entire summer to really recover and now when I get really tired (like all this year) I spend as much time in bed as I can because I'm scared that it will happen again.
All right, then, who to tag...
Eleni
Lara
Gwen
Kerri
Michele
Lia
Jackie
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Tagged! 7 Random Things
Posted by J. Denae at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tag, I'm it! I'll post tomorrow :)
What's a meme?
Those are great!
I'm an old 'earthmamahippiechick' and have gone for long periods of time not shaving legs, armpits..it never bothered husband (being an old hippie dude), he would call me 'Ma-hairy-anne', I so get it, shaving now is a real crap shoot still.
Heh, aren't those c-sections something? had 3. an eye opener every time.
Crap, I meant to add on the shaving/not shaving bit, it drove my mother batshit crazy, still does but at least now she keeps her mouth shut about it.
Post a Comment