
Today is Sock Yarn Porn Friday!!!
I have promised and promised... and here it is
There's the Blue Moon Crew
The Knitpicks Purples
Some Opal from Ebay
Regia Silk. Yum...
Panda Cotton and Lorna's Laces
And Lana Grossa
Here's the sick thing... that is not all of it. There is more at my office. I know, right?
I'm going to try to remember this abundance of lovely yarn when I am:
1) online looking at more yarn
2) feeling sorry for myself because someone I haven't even seen for five years doesn't mention me in a blog post that has nothing at all to do with me
3) mad at my husband for buying lottery tickets
4) wondering why I never have any money
5) in Chicago looking for yarn stores
Friday, May 18, 2007
Guess What Today Is!!
Posted by J. Denae at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment