I went out of town this weekend... just to get away (again). There is something about escape that is appealing to me. Of course, when you get back, all the shit is still there and you still have to deal with it.
And I'm so tired.
Tired like I was on Friday. Tired like I jut can't deal with, you know, people.
I find that I have less patience with some situations... and I don't understand why people make things so difficult. Simple things. Everyday things. Isn't this world exhausting enough without adding extra steps? Extra requirements? Extra drama?
Bean is with her dad this week and I think that's probably a good thing. My arms and legs feel so heavy... the effort it takes to think about movement. I just don't have anything left. I am forcing myself to stay at work for another half hour and then I can go home. I know when I get there I am going to bed and I probably won't get up again until tomorrow.
I'm OK... just hiding a little.
Knit on!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Tired and Cranky
Posted by J. Denae at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment