BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 13, 2008

Leaving Town

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD.

I always forget when I plan a trip that I am a classic procrastinator and that I need to stop that.

I had class all day yesterday and today, which makes me have to stay late at work, which makes me get home hours and hours after I usually do, which cuts into my lounging around time... and yet somehow in the days and hours leading up to the busybusy time I do not do laundry or run the million and a half errands that always seem to come up... and I end up leaving town with eighteen pairs of underpants, no toothbrush and a bag full of books I won't read because I'll be knitting instead.

Oh well. Never underestimate the healing powers of clean underpants.

So I'm exhausted from not sleeping last night, and from class all day, and from life in general... and I still have work to finish and a paper to write (and turn in) tonight. ACK!!

I'll probably get more done if I stop blogging, eh?

I'll write from the road!!
Y'all be good until I get back!

2 comments:

Knit and Fit said...

looking forward your traveling notes

Cerise said...

Sounds like you need to go shopping on vacation!