Dr. N said if I promised not to hop up and down on it for at least two more weeks I could take the boot off. I think we have established that in general I do not hop. So I am in honest-to-bob shoes, walking sloooooowly and trying to convince my foot that it is now just fine to bend a little.
And what's with all the sleeping?!? I don't sleep!! Not for months. But Sunday night I was asleep way before 1 am and last night I was asleep before 10 pm! Who knew I could sleep like that? At NIGHT even! But the dreams - holy cats. I had a dream the other night that The Fabulous Michelle was pregnant - huge pregnant, and regal and stately as she would be. If you can imagine Queen Latifah pregnant, then white? That's The Fabulous Michelle. (I know, right?)
Last night I dreamed that Lara and I and all the kids (and I suddenly had more than just Bean, so there were a lot of little children running all over this dream) were living in this house that was owned by a couple who had just died. We were trying to convince the couple's family that we were friends of this couple and that they wanted us to continue to live in their huge, amazing house. Lara and I were going through drawers trying to learn something about them so that we would sound like we actually knew them.
At the end of the dream Lara and all the kids were gone and I was by myself walking away from the house and there was this Noro store that was closed, but through the window I could see all the yarn and also their (nonexistent) new line of fabrics. Let me just say that if that dream is any indication, Noro should TOTALLY branch out into fabrics.
I swear that I didn't eat anything strange before I went to bed last night.
And Lara? I love you and the kids, but squatting is illegal and we both have lovely houses of our own.
I swear, sometimes I think my brain is run by a fifteen year old who is getting high with her friends and saying, "You know what would be funny?"
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Healing and Sleeping
Posted by J. Denae at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is funny, and I'm not 15 or high. At least Michelle got to be the pregnant one this time.
We can buy our own houses! We don't need to steal some one else's.
well, you don't actually hop. but you do bounce when you get really, and i mean REALLY, excited. were you that active when you were 15? i don't quite recall.
I don't remember either... 15 was SOOOOOO long ago.
Hey,
we should sooo hang out more--what your "15 yr old delinquent brain" spirts out in dreams, my "15 yr old delinquent mouth" spirts out in public.
Post a Comment