BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SP12 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love everything... but the softer the better. I am currently totally in love with Panda Cotton... great colors and perfect for summery socks!

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a couple of needle rolls... and my Options case...

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I have been knitting for 8 years now... A friend was visiting and I think she taught me so that I would leave her alone and let her knit!! I think I'm an intermediate knitter.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Amazon and The Loopy Ewe

5. What's your favorite scent?
Lavender. (Real lavender, not synthetic lavender).

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes... Jelly Bellys, anything chocolate...

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I am learning to sew... but I do not spin (yet, I'm sure it's just a matter of time).

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Anything but country... ick. Currently I'm listening to a mix of Dave Matthews, Fiona Apple, Ani DiFranco, John Mayer and Tracy Chapman... I've been in an "early 90's" mode!! I have an iPod, and my stereo and computer can play MP3s.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Purples, greens and blues and pink... don't really love orange and yellow.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Single mom, daughter who is 11 going on 20 and 2 cats.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Scarves and hats... more of a fingerless gloves kind of girl... and I'm a little "fluffy" for ponchos.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks!!

13. What are you knitting right now?
Socks!! I do have a Dragon Wings Wrap on the needles right now, and also 2 sweaters... and a hat... and also some more socks.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Circular... I love bamboo, but the cats eat them... Knitpicks metal needles and Addi's are my favorites.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
3 years

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Valentine's Day

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Um... other than yarn? Not really.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I currently get Interweave Knits

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Intarsia... and other colorwork

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes!!
Shoe Size: 10; Foot Length: 9 inches; Circumference: 10 inches

23. When is your birthday?
June 18th

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? Yes - Jillo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I found another Tracy Chapman fan!

I remember Fiona Apple... going to have to download some of her music and reacquaint myself. I liked her way back when.