Suddenly I can't stop joining stuff... who knows why??
Anyway, this is the link if you are also in a joining mood.
Dishcloth Exchange Questionnaire
1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it? I knit... I learned about 7 years ago but have been knitting obsessively for the past two years.
2. Have you made dischloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both? I learned to knit by knitting dishcloths and gave them as gifts for awhile. Now I generally knit one or two for myself every so often.
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ? I use Peaches and Cream. I haven't used anything else for dishcloths so I don't really know what else is out there. Peaches and Cream is inexpensive and comes in a lot of colors!
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles? It depends on the project! For dishcloths I prefer straight, plastic needles.
5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much? I love purples and blues and greens... and pink. I'm not that fond of orange and yellow.
6. What do you like best about Autumn? I love that it is finally cool enough to wear sweaters.
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks! Apple!!
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day? I love the first day of school... the smell of school supplies still makes me happy.
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap) Yes.
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose? Strawberry Newtons, Snickers and anything with peanut butter.
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;) Two cats, 1 daughter (11) and a husband.
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? Crystal Palace Bamboozle... it's relatively inexpensive (accessible), it is machine washable (low maintenance), it comes in a lot of colors (something for everyone) and it's squishy.
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? Facecloths
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays) I really like Halloween. We usually sit on the front porch at my friend Andie's house and eat chili (and lots of candy) and knit and pass out candy to the kids. It's a great time.
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? Nope!
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Dishcloth Exchange Questionnaire
Posted by J. Denae at 4:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel the same way. All of a sudden I've joined like 5 kals and 3 swaps!!! :)
Just wanted to stop by and say hi before the "Fall into Autumn" Dishcloth Swap starts!!
Ooh that's the first I've heard that yarn mentioned - what a fun one. :) Thanks for getting this up!
Hello from your dish swap pal! I am looking forward to reading your blog and getting to know you. I LOVE naps too and wish I could have one every day.
Post a Comment