BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Labor Day

This is what is going on at my house while I'm at work today. Lots of sleeping, very little anything else.
I am working my normal shift and then Andie and Bean and I are going to see The Nanny Diaries. After the movie we're off to dinner at our favorite Japanese restaurant. I hope it's open because I am really looking forward to it.



This is what is going on at work today... I am working really hard... on my Clapotis. (Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Heavyweight Socks That Rock in Blue Moonstone). It's big. Really big. And I have another whole ball of yarn. I'm going to keep going though... I like the fact that it will wrap all the way around me and keep me warm. If it gets so large that it's just stupid I'll stop and make wrist warmers or something. I love this yarn.

Did anyone else see the Blue Moon ad in the new Interweave Knits?? They have a "Raven Series" coming this fall. Um, hi? It's fall. Release it already!! I have visions of a big, dark, raven-y shawl! I have been obsessively checking the site but they remain stubbornly on vacation. Sheesh.

Anyway, knit on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many skeins did you order? It's gorgeous!!

Sally Knitz said...

Your cats look so companionable, so peaceful.

Your Clapotis is growing so quickly.