Kindly back off and leave me the hell alone so I can knit. It's not that I don't love you World, it's just that I am feeling very... um... is hermity a word? Hermit-ish? (Hermit-a, Hermit-as). Well, anyway.
I have lots of yarn and a few needles that did NOT snap in half and several unfinished projects that I do actually plan to finish (as opposed to those projects that I pretend I'll finish but will actually never see the light of day again). And also? I'm feeling very tired and quiet and would rather knit than work, go to class, cook dinner, clean my house, exercise, drive, sit in meetings that don't involve yarn, talk to strangers, talk to my family, watch tv or babysit.
If you could arrange for me to be put in some kind of comfy holding tank with all of my yarn, my iPod and regular snacks and meals I would really appreciate it.
Thanks so much!
NapKnitter
Monday, September 10, 2007
Dear World,
Posted by J. Denae at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Can I join you? I promise not to talk, steal yarn, and I'll bring my own snacks.
Post a Comment