BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fall into Autumn Exchange

Topic of the Week #2
When you knit or crochet dishcloths, washcloths or face clothes, what do you use? Peaches and Cream cotton yarn
What size needle or hook? Usually something between 8 and 10 (US).
Wood? Sometimes what type? Bamboo
Metal? Normally
Plastic? I just bought some Yarn Bee plastic needles to try with my newest washcloth
A specific Brand? Nope
Why do you love that needle or hook so much? For washcloths I am just looking for "available" and "both the same size."
Is there one you are dying to try? Knitpicks new needles are soooooooo pretty, but I'm more interested in their dpn's for socks.
Is there a particular yarn you love and use all the time for clothes? Nothing particular...
What is so special about it? I look for washable and easy to care for. Superwash is my friend.

0 comments: