I spent yesterday morning at Hospice, yesterday afternoon at a funeral and last night dealing with an emotionally unstable husband.
I love him but I am getting really tired of dealing with this. Better/worse/rich/poor/death/part. I know. I'm not leaving, I'm just trying to figure out what to do at this point. He is in this bad place that I can't reach and he is the only person who can make any changes. I feel powerless and frustrated and sad and alone.
I feel like I can't count on him to do anything.
We fought this morning and I slammed the door and left for work... I got three blocks from the house and realized he hadn't taken the trash bin to the street. I turned around and went back home because I knew he wasn't going to and then the bin would be full for another week. It is the little stuff like that - but it's also the big stuff. It's the job situation. It's the money situation. I'm trying to figure out what to do next month. We have the house payment for April, but what about May? What if he's still not working in May?
After our fight this morning (and the fact that he got very little sleep last night and was still drunk this morning) he's not going to be putting in any applications or checking up on the ones he's already submitted. He's probably going to sit in his recliner and feel sorry for himself and drink some more and play his video games.
I just want my husband back.
I just want to not feel so much resentment and frustration.
I just want it to not be so difficult.
But it's Tuesday. And at my house, Tuesdays are for knitting. Tuesdays are for simple, good food and great conversation and not worrying about anything else.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Somehow it's Tuesday
Posted by J. Denae at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment