I've been rocking out with my socks that rock... Sammie was really proud of me for finally finishing the toe...
I think the next one will be easier... and the 4 times I frogged had more to do with the fact that I wasn't actually paying attention to what I was doing than anything else.
This picture was actually taken on Thursday...
My camera was out of batteries again. (I KNOW!!) I am seriously going to look into rechargeable batteries.
Here's the sock today...
I'm wearing it so that it doesn't look obscene... and also because it feels so good on. This is certainly a benefit to the toe-up sock - you can try it on as you're knitting and you get the reassurance that it is going to fit well.
These socks are making me happy.
I really need a pair of Birkenstock's.
I have discovered a new favorite drink... Dole has sparkling fruit juice. I had a bottle of cranberry raspberry this morning. It's sweet and fizzy like pop but it's fruit juice and the 16oz. bottle has 100 calories. Not bad for juice! There were several kinds and I'm going to try them all.
My Quik Trip has gone all classy on me. There is a new counter and the hot dog thingy has expanded and now includes stuffed bread sticks and corn dogs. This is not a good thing. I did pretty well this morning... Iced tea, fizzy juice, cashews and Sunchips. No candy bar, no corn dog, no 500 calorie chocolate muffin.
Hummus and gyros for lunch and Staaaaaarrrrrrbucks!!!!!! Woo hoo! Just the boost I needed to work on my paper. Ugh.
Am I done with school yet? Can't I just get the degree already?
All this talk about food has made me hungry... I wonder if there are any Girl Scout Cookies left...
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Let's talk about socks, baby!!
Posted by J. Denae at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL about the sock looking obscene. I'm a little further up the ribbing than you are and it looks so phallic. I thought it was just me with my mind in the gutter.
Seapixie
I think your cat has excellant taste. Yes the sock is a little suggestive ;) Should it be knit at home though? ;) :D
Post a Comment