My Socks that Rock have officially arrived. I keep stopping whatever I'm doing to touch the yarn. (Yes, Lara, you can touch the yarn too!!!)
I love it, love it, love it!! And I think that the pattern is not going to be so difficult as to be above my knitterly skills. Yay me!
I'm not posting pics... yet... because there are other "spoiler" sites out there and also because my camera goes through batteries like I go through Diet Dr. Pepper and I currently have no new batteries.
I am so excited about this delivery that I find myself with little else to say... I am knitting away on Andie's Crusoe socks so that I can free up my size 2 needles, but I have about a bajillion things to do before my next class on Wednesday so I'm not sure how much knitting I'll get through this weekend.
I'm off to fondle my yarn... again, not a euphemism. Stop that.
Friday, March 02, 2007
IT'S HERE! ITS HERE!!!
Posted by J. Denae at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment