Tuesday Bean stayed home from school and I spent the morning drinking coffee and knitting and cleaning and reading. Apparently I'm still paying for that uncharacteristic burst of energy.
Yesterday I woke with a migraine. I had a test in class 1 and a paper due in class 2. As I had actually studied for the test but not written the paper my plan was to go take my test and then come back home and write. I was hoping to finish the paper and email it in before class was over.
Instead, I got back home, took some migraine medicine and slept for four hours.
This morning I was supposed to go to Hospice and attend a meeting. A long, long, long meeting. I called in and slept all morning instead.
I have not been out of bed today except to brush my teeth and pee.
Slug, slug, slug, slug, slug.
The cats are very cautious. The human is in the soft cat napping place while there is light outside. That is not what usually happens. They have both been on and off the bed (and on and off of me) all morning, sniffing and purring.
The husband is also very cautious. Do I need anything? (Sleep). Can he bring me some lunch? (Starch).
Oh, he's home too. He quit his job yesterday. This is a good thing, though I wish he'd lined up another job first. I am not freaking out yet... we'll see if he is still out of work in a week.
On the Socks that Rock front... they may rock, but I certainly don't. I have started them three times and frogged them three times. Toe-up socks appear fairly simple but I can not do it right now. I'm putting them down for a few days and then I'll try it again.
Well, it's past my naptime... I have to de-slug tomorrow so I'm taking advantage of it today.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
I'm a slug
Posted by J. Denae at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment