I am FREAKING OUT because Ernie is missing. Several people (who think they are funny) have suggested looking in my car. Yes, ha ha, my car is a mess... But Ernie is not in there. I looked. Under stuff and everything.
This is not a laughing matter!! I only have 14 days before my brother's birthday and Ernie is still lacking a completed front and I have all of those ends to sew in!!
Ack!!
He must be at home.
Maybe under the bed?!?
It's just that I put him aside for a few days because some other knitting happened... some important knitting, actually. Like the baby surprise jacket that I was going to knit for Colby's baby... before it pissed me off and I re-appropriated the yarn into a clapotis.
Hey, anything that needs to be frogged more than four times obviously wants to be something else.
And look how pretty!!
A-hem.
So anyway, this week is That Bad, Bad Man's birthday... and I'm having a difficult time deciding what to do for him. I have a few ideas, but can't decide on anything. He is impossible. Completely impossible. (When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he said, "A new body" because his is "worn out." I'm working on it, but do you know how much yarn it takes to knit a whole entire man?!?) All of the ideas I have seem inadequate. He is so lovely and sweet and he works so hard. He deserves a happy birthday.
If anyone has any ideas about what to do for a lovely, impossible, Bad, Bad Man please let me know.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Lost: Ernie Sweater
Posted by J. Denae at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How about a massage to make his worn out body feel new again.
Did you find Ernie yet?
Post a Comment